Sunday, November 29, 2009

#23 It is definitely a beginning

I finally went through the Monash 23 things and really find it is definitely not an ending but a beginning of a new journey with I equiped by all the cool tools and applications of web 2.0. Reflecting my learning experience of the 23 things, I felt a little guilty. The Monash 23 things is such a wonderful program but not everyone participates in or finish the journey even with the beautiful Ipod. I did not finish it until the last minute. I should have put more time into this learning process as I would have benefit from it more. I would come back to explore again when time permits in the future. I would like to say many thanks to Peter, who keeps this program running. I suggest this blog to be kept and open to our students in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment